Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Our Own Worst Paparazzi

So on the way to work I got lost in thought, which isn't uncommon.  Sometimes that's the most quiet time for my brain to have it's say. 

It all started because I was thinking about how I start things with vengeance and sometimes mid way through they sort of puff out.  I was doing such a good job with my 5k program and poof!  One week at a trade show and gone, I was 75% completed through the program.  As I reflected back there's a good majority of things like this.

Which lead me into thinking about this blog.. Started it with vengeance and poof.  So my brain thinking through as it does was pondering well what would I write about.  All my past, my secrets, my skeletons. Nah.. where has the people's self-preservation, self-respect and pride gone.  We are own worst paparazzi.  Just because you do it, say it, or think it doesn't mean it needs to be out in the world for everyone else to see.  Once you put it out there, there is no taking it back. 

Let's take ourselves back.  If you need to talk over a problem or issue call a friend meet over a cup of coffee.  If you really need help see a professional.  Take pride in the things you place out for public view.  We all need to, let's make today a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment