Monday, September 15, 2014

Plane View

Yesterday I flew into Chicago and I sat window side which is normal for me.  I took in the view from thousands of feet overhead looking down upon trees, fields and rivers again as I normally would.  Something that I noticed more than i have before is the roads.  Yes something that I use everyday.  When you really look at something and see it, it can be quite stunning.  Something that I really hadn't noticed before but the shear engineering behind the what I was seeing has to be amazing.  The lines were appealing.  Straight and winding curving in the direction of the designer.  Straight for miles and miles, turns and twists as only the engineer designed them.  Most in giant squares some running the course of a river.  Whichever it might be next time you have the chance take a look at something from a plane view or otherwise and try and see it a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment